Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, October Blessings! I'm Jenn, a twenty-something (kind of) stay at home mom.



I married an amazing man, Adam, in October 2007 and we live outside of Dallas, TX with our sweet daughter Madison. She was born in October 2011 so you can see why October is a month of blessings for us (not to mention my obsession with pumpkin flavored stuff doesn't seem as crazy when October rolls around).

We have two dogs and have lived in our house for 6 years. I love being a mommy and wife, reading blogs and magazines, home decor, makeup, researching things online, and I am completely addicted to coffee. Oh and now I'm trying once again to blog..I've failed to keep up numerous times. So wish me luck and we'll see how it goes..


No comments:

Post a Comment